Welcome to my world...




Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Five Years of Sisterhood

I decided the other night I wanted to do some baby picture scrapping even though my youngest baby is five years old.  Looking through the albums, I came across a picture of Paige holding Erin shortly after she was born, and I thought of the picture I'd just taken this past August on the front porch when Paige spontaneously scooped Erin up into her arms.  (It's hilarious that Paige can pick Erin up when they weigh within two pounds of the same weight!)  Anyway, trying to go to sleep that night, I thought about doing this LO with the two pictures together.  Throw in a little bit of Fancy Pants Wishful Thinking line and a wee touch of Prima and I have a layout that just showcases their close bond!
 The journaling reads:  "These two pictures~taken in August 2005 and August 2010~show a beautiful friendship just born and now thriving.  I love how Paige is holding Erin in both pictures.  Sure, they fight like sisters do, yet they depend on each other too."

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Well, hello there!!! Hope you are doing well!!! I am glad you found some time to scrap!! I have missed seeing your pages!! This one is just so beautiful too!!! I love the ribbon rose border and how sweet those photos are!!! You have so much heart/love in your pages. I just love them!!

Post a Comment