Welcome to my world...




Saturday, March 10, 2012

My Mind's Eye--March Challenge

Today I took some time this morning to play with my newest My Mind's Eye papers from the "Love Me" collection.  A few weeks ago my husband took me on a romantic scrapbook shopping trip.  :)  Yes, it was romantic because scrapbook shopping is the ONLY kind of shopping I like, and he drove me all over the place so I could hit up three different stores.  Love him for that!
The March sketch challenge just went up on the My Mind's Eye blog yesterday, and thankfully for me, I could use any theme I wanted to this time.  (Remember December's challenge?  Oops!) 
I love how the grey colors in "Love Me" worked so well with this shot of the girls.  I've had it for two summers now, but I hadn't been able to find the just right papers for it yet.

The sketch on My Mind's Eye blog looks like this:
(Sketch by Anam Stubbington)


I moved everything over a little bit to make room for my monster-sized title, and I came up with this!

Fun, and bright, and spunky--just like my two girlies!
Thanks for taking a peek!  :)
~Wendy

6 comments:

Denise van Deventer said...

Lovely layout...fun and bright!

Michelle said...

This is so cute! I love those papers. I have not seen those before. I love that photo of your girls too. :)

Debbie P said...

This is adorable. Great take on the sketch! And great use of that collection! Adorable photo.

Angie H said...

Hi Wendy! I am so happy to have found your blog! I love what you did with the sketch, especially the outlining. It really makes the layers pop!

Unknown said...

Great layout! love it!

Heather Landry said...

Thanks so much for the comment on my blog Wendy! It was great to hear from you. The photo of your girls is GREAT and I really love your title work. Such a cute page!

Post a Comment