Welcome to my world...




Thursday, January 19, 2012

Yes! Round two...

So, God loves me a lot because I got to have ANOTHER snow day today!  Tomorrow I will definitely have to work since it's a teacher PLC day (meetings to improve our math and ELA curriculum), but my girls will be going to their FAVORITE daycare in the world.  They are more than a little pumped about having 5 days off from school in a row.  Me?  I'm completely satisfied with two escapes from reality!

Now...what better to do on a snow day than show off my FALL layouts!  :)  I'm not really a big autumn lover, generally, because I know that means winter is coming.  But this year I was able to find two fall collections I really thought were sweet!  I used Little Yellow Bicycle's, "Hello Fall" collection to do Fall 2010's pictures of my precious girlies.  We have. . .
Both girls together.  I took this photo standing up on a ladder above them--it's a fun, new perspective!
Then we also have Paige alone...

You absolutely have to LOVE a Michigan girl who "rakes" the leaves with a snow shovel while wearing a pair of sandals.  LOL  The color is posting a little faded here--cloudy day again.  The background is really a nice green color.
Then we have the Leaf Monster, Erin...

So. Much. Fun!

This year I used the Jillibean "Apple Cheddar Soup" collection for my babies.  I loved it so much I bought a TON of the papers and all of the embellishments I could at my LSS.  I wound up making 5 layouts, but I'm only showing 4 here.  One of the layouts is my application for a design team membership on the sketch blog "Stuck?!"  I love working from sketches, so I would love to be added to their team.  Cross your fingers for me!  Anyway, here are the four I can show you...




Even though autumn isn't my favorite season, how can I dislike opportunities to hang out with my girls at the pumpkin patch?  :)

Thanks for stopping by!~  I'm off to create some more!  Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment