Welcome to my world...




Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thoughtful

Here's a quickie layout of my girl Paige again.  We were at a local park on Tuesday night, and I managed to catch some pretty sweet pictures of the girls there.  This was a nice contemplative picture of Paige looking at some wildflowers she'd found.  Journaling reads:  "Over the course of this summer, I’ve noticed Paige being more thoughtful.. She’s been a bigger help around the house. One night while I was busy doing the “important business” of updating my blog, she even cleaned the whole kitchen for me! When I’ve asked her to do something, her attitude has been better too. What a wonderful change! I’m so proud of her!
July 12, 2011

This collection is Basic Grey's "Out of Print" line.  There are some really great patterns in that line!




 Have a great Thursday!  :)

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

She's growing up! Before I even read your post I looked at your page and thought my goodness she's gotten bigger! I always butterflies and you've used them so perfectly here.

Post a Comment