Welcome to my world...




Monday, December 13, 2010

Another One Bites the Dust! (Snow day, that is...)

Yay for a four day weekend!  You know what's even better than getting a snow day call in the morning?  Getting a snow day call before you even go to bed the night before!  Woo hoo!  I went to sleep at 9:30 last night, and other than several wake-ups throughout the night (thanks, dog), I slept until 8:00.  That's over ten hours of sleep for me!  What to do with all of that energy?  Get creative, of course!

Here's my Gracie Bug outside on our front deck.  I used the Bo Bunny Winter Joy line because the colors were just perfection with her coat and hat.  The journaling reads:  "Just as each snowflake is an original work of art, You, too, Erin are one of a kind.  You brighten each of my days with your innocent, pure sparkle."

I covered the back of the snowflake stickers with powder after putting a pop dot in the center of them.  That way they have some dimensional off the page.  I also cross-stitched the two sides of the LO with purple floss.  (There goes one hour of my life I'll never get back!)

Hope you enjoy!!  Thanks for stopping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment